Monday, June 6, 2011

Amazing

Do you ever feel as though this journey you’re on is a maze, that you’re confounded and confused at every turn? One day you you’re making good progress; another day you’ve run smack-dab into an unforgiving obstacle.

There’s a simple trick, you know, to even the most elaborate labyrinth; it turns out that if you stretch out your right hand and keep your fingertips brushing against the wall of the maze, and simply move forward––no matter your pace–you’ll eventually make it to the exit.

It’s not necessarily the fastest way out, but it will get you through without the worry of getting turned around or lost. Best of all, it works every single time.

I’ll admit that I’ve lost my way more than once in my quest for better health, but I eventually remember the simple rules that always lead me back to where I want to be.

Eat a little less, eat a little more healthy, exercise more.

I put my hand out and touch the wall.

I walk forward, confident that it works.

Every single time.

No comments:

Post a Comment