Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Anita My Sweet-a



I don’t talk about my wife Anita all that much here in this little patch of sunshine, but make no mistake, she is my world.



She’s my best friend, my trusty companion, my funny valentine.



She is the light of my day and the love of my life.



We’ve made memories and mistakes, we’ve made a family and a future.



We’ve made beautiful babies that turned into bright young girls that turned into strong and funny and freakishly creative young women.



We’ve had ups, downs and all-arounds, but we’re still here… still side-by-side, still laughing and living and loving together.



And today marks our 25th wedding anniversary.



In a couple of months, I’ll be taking her to Italy to celebrate in style, but for now… today… I’ll just say “I love you, and thanks for putting up with all my Sh*t.”

No comments:

Post a Comment