Saturday, February 26, 2011

Deposits & W.I.D.T.H.drawals

 

W.I.D.T.H. FAQ

What does W.I.D.T.H. stand for?
Are you stupid? Is this your first time visiting this blog? Do you live under a rock?

Do you know how a FAQ works?
I can't even spell "FAQ"...

*sigh* Do you post new W.I.D.T.H. pics every week?
If I get new ones, I post new ones. If I don't get new ones, I post old ones. This week, I received a brand new batch of them, but I never know what madness awaits in my email inbox.

Is it true that in order to get the W.I.D.T.H., you dressed up like a bunch of different...
Next question!

How do I submit my own W.I.D.T.H.?
Just jot down why you're on this weight loss/healthy living roach, snap a picture of it and email me at

When's the deadline?
The 5th of Nevertember.


Could you possibly be more annoying?
FAQ you!





 Niffer


 


No comments:

Post a Comment