Saturday, May 21, 2011

W.I.D.T.H. All Due Respect

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1PfZk7uQzXc/TSYuJX-EQJI/AAAAAAAAD4E/f4NK1g8B3es/s1600/WIDTH.jpg 



Welcome to another W.I.D.T.H. Weekend. In case you don't know, W.I.D.T.H. stands for "Why I Do This Here". It's a group-think effort at exploring the various reasons why we're all on this weight-loss/healthy living merry-go-round. 
Hundreds of folks have sent me contributions, and if you haven't already, I can only assume one of two things: (1) you don't know how to work a camera and/or email or (2) you suck. 

If you do know how and work a camera/email and you don't suck, then get off your duff, jot down why you're doing what you're doing on a card, a scrap of paper, your hand... and find some way to electronically deliver it to
Sera












No comments:

Post a Comment