Monday, November 29, 2010

Excuses for a Sucky Weigh-In

  • 

Blinded by fridge light; accidentally ate a cheesecake

  • 
Stepped on scale left foot first instead of right foot first

  • 
Forgot pre-weigh-in prayer

  • 
Thought I was going to Zumba class but it turned out to be keg party

  • 
Conspiracy at the highest levels of government

  • 
Had gum in my mouth

  • Forgot to exhale when I stepped on scale; lungs were full of heavy, heavy oxygen

  • Don’t understand it; must have had a hundred fat-free brownies this week!

  • 
Went ahead and had all I could eat at all-you-can-eat buffet

  • 
Had Oreo coupon that was about to expire

  • Pissed off voodoo witch-lady down in New Orleans

  • Something in the air

  • Misread recipe; it read “teaspoon” of olive oil and I thought it said “tablefull”

  • Bad luck because I ate a black cat

  • Weighed in the nude, but feel I could have been nuder



    .

No comments:

Post a Comment