Thursday, November 4, 2010

More Phrases You Don’t Want to Hear From Your Doctor…

  •  “Hey, Fatty.”

  • “You’re still alive? Damn, I lost a bet.”
  • “Apparently you’ve suffered an overdose of dulce de leche.”

  • “Bend back over. I think I lost my watch.”

  • “Nurse, can you bring out the industrial scale?”

  • “Well, maybe we can tie two paper gowns together.”

  • “Turns out those ‘diet pills’ you ordered on the internet were really Mexican jumping beans.”

  • “Your bloodwork doesn’t show anything troubling, but your cheesework indicates a lot of problems.”

  • “No, we don’t normally see blood pressure gauges explode like that…”

  •  “I’ve scheduled you a heart attack next Thursday.”

  • “I’m gonna need you to scarf down as many chips and cupcakes as you can and… wake up, wake up. You’re dreaming…”

  • “Can you move your head to the right and the left for me? Good, now can you do that anytime anyone offers you dessert?”

  • “You’ll be fine as long as you quit eating everything you like.”

  • “Your cholesterol… hmmmm, how should I best say this? It sucks.”

  • “In medical terms, your glutius is very maximus.”

  • “How do you feel about giving yourself shots and taking dozens of pills every day?”

  • “Good news! I’m gonna make a lot of money on your case.”

No comments:

Post a Comment