Monday, March 21, 2011

Just A Sh*tty Meme

Lord knows, I appreciate just how difficult it is to come up with fresh blog content regularly. So as a courtesy to my fellow bloggers, I've created a Jack Sh*t Really Sh*tty Meme for you to fill out and post on your own blog (or on the comment section here if you'd like). 

Achilles heel:

Battle cry:

Casket size:

Deformity:

Embarrassing nickname:

Fish I’d most like to be if I were somehow, for some reason, forced to be turned into a fish:

Getaway route:

Hillbilly name (click here):

Inanimate object I most resemble:

“Jack”, Favorite blogger named:

Knot I have most trouble untying:

Last lesson learned:

Middle letter of middle name:


Nearest Chinese restaurant:


Oldest person I know:


Pancakes, Favorite topping for:


Quality I wish I had more of:


Rap artist I’d most like to chillax with:


Salad dressing I despise most:


TV show I wish would disappear forever:


Underwear, Favorite kind/color:


Vice that I wish I could do away with:


Website that I check first every day:


Xerox, Funniest thing I’ve copied on:


“Yes,” Dumbest thing to which I’ve answered:


Zombie, Favorite “brain” dish if I ever became a:
















No comments:

Post a Comment