Friday, July 1, 2011

Even More Rejected Weight Loss Blog Names

• Doing Hard Time in the Slimmer Slammer

• Blobby Lobby

• A Fat Worse Than Death


XXXXL Marks the Spot

Stomach-Amok

Loosing Weight (And My Ability to Spell)

There Is No “I” in “Diet”

Low-Cals Only!

I Think I Can, I Think I Can… Oh, Who Am I Kidding?

The Ace of Ass

Are You There, Blog? It's Me, Large Marge

Into the Obese Abyss

Not Only Am I Overweight, I’m Terrible At Naming Blogs

We’ll All In This Together… in Hell!


Yes, I'm On a Diet, Thank You Belly Much

Weigh-In’s World!
View From A Broad Broad


The Adventures of Pants-Too-Tight Man

Yes, I’m Fat But I Can Always Lose Weight… You, On The Other Hand, Are Ugly for Life

The Smallshank Redemption

Jack Sh*t, Trying to Lose Weight and Be More Healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment