Monday, August 23, 2010

Jack Sh*tBloggin'


Here’s everything I know about FitBloggin’: ______________________.

However, when I saw that this healthy living conference was accepting applications for speakers, I decided that I’d throw my chapeau into the ring.

Planning is underway and
we’re seeking dynamic speakers like you!


I’m getting a little bit antsy that I haven’t heard back from the FitBloggin’ folks yet. After all, my application was, as the Queen of England might say, “kick-ass”…

Please use the form below to submit your session ideas.

Name:

Jack Sh*t

Blog:

Jack Sh*t, Gettin’ Fit

Area of Expertise? * Certified trainer? Been blogging for over 5 years? Tell us what makes you special.

Online humorist who has become one of the most popular diet/weight loss/healthy living bloggers on the planet (Earth) while losing a tremendous amount (80+ pounds) of weight. I'm also a motivating motivator, innovative innovator and, though very few people know this, somewhat of a celebrity... plus I coined the phrases "hump day," "my bad" and "coin the phrase". I'm also a ventriloquist (except you can see my lips move... how do those other guys keep their lips from moving anyway?)

Sessions/Presentation Idea? * What would you like to present about? Blogging or fitness topics welcome!

• How to Be a More Creative Blogger
• Nude Zumba for Beginners
• Is Pig Latin Right for Your Blog?
• 1,001 Weigh-ins... Scaling the Unscaleable... Um... Scale
• You Know You Love It When I Talk Diet-y
• Maybe You Should Just Give Up...
• If You Think Losing Weight's Impossible, Then You Don't Know This Guy


Co-presenters names and blogs? Are there others you would like to present this topic with?

The girl that was in that movie with that dude from that TV show

Would you session require and special equipment? List anything you would require for your session if anything.

• Supremes-style trio of back-up singers (for intro song)
• Projector (for projecting)
• Roll of absorbent paper towels (for flop sweat)
• FLAMING HOOP OF DEATH (for the finalé)
• One gallon of peanut M&M's with the peanuts removed (I'm allergic)

C'mon, FitBloggin'... I'm waiting for the call!

No comments:

Post a Comment