Thursday, September 23, 2010

I’m Sorry, Boss



I was big and full-figured,
Didn’t know why I was so fat.

I was unrecognizable to myself.

Saw my reflection in a mirror
I didn't know my own body.

Oh brother, can’t believe I’m

Feelin’ so shoddy.

Need some weeks of eatin’ healthier.

I walked the treadmill till my legs felt like jelly.
I been doin’ situps til there’s a crease in my belly.
 

At night I can hear the rumble in my stomach.
Am I doing great? You betcha buttock,

After weeks of eatin’ healthier.



Ain't no angel food cake gonna tempt me.
It's just organic food, my friend.

And my clothes don't fit me no more,

I’ve run a thousand miles

To lose this double chin.



It’s a brand new day, I'm finally awake.

Getting’ closer and closer to my goal weight. 

So believe me, sister: this is how it’s gonna be
I hope you’re gonna make this trip with me,

More weeks of eatin’ healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment