Sunday, January 30, 2011

I Don't Like to Make Excuses, But..

Weekly weigh-in: 216.5
Loss: +.1
Total loss: -75.4
Emotion: Irresolute

I don’t like to make excuses, but…

  • I couldn’t find the “Healthy Choices” section of Hooter’s menu.
  • I thought the pickles in the fridge might be some kind of “magic pickles” like in that book about the magic pickles.
  • Eyes starting to go; might have read scale wrong last week.
  • Ate too much koala to celebrate Australia Day (January 26)
  • I dreamed I was eating a pillow and when I woke up, my giant marshmallow was gone.
  • Pants felt too big; decided it was easier to gain weight than get new belt.
  • Accidentally replaced water bottle with bottle of 1,000 Island dressing.
  • Big knot in laces of my running shoes.
  • Sample lady at grocery store forced me down, shoveled pimento-and-cheese spread in my mouth.
  • Got mesmerized by that TV show starring the dude that was in that movie with that girl with the long hair.
  • Meant to go work out but lost track of time unfollowing people I’m following on twitter that aren’t following me back. Jerks!
  • Thought I was eating 100-calorie snack bag, but turns out it was 1,000-calorie one.
  • Had to eat all chocolate in the house because I read somewhere that it was poisonous to dogs.
  • Went to all-you-could-eat buffet and forgot not to eat all I could eat.
  • Personal trainer didn’t push me to give 110%.
  • Think there was some heavy dead skin on my feet.
  • The expiration date was about to hit on that can of frosting in pantry.
  • You bloggers forgot to inspire me this week.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment