Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome to New Jack City

If you’re new to these parts, Jack Sh*t, Gettin’ Fit is a portal where you’ll find fantastic healthy recipes, trainer-approved workout plans and inspirational messages to help you on your healthy living journey.

Nah, I’m just yanking your chain… it’s more likely you’ll find kooky lists, dumb weight-loss song parodies and me dancing and prancing and doing anything and everything I can to help lighten the mood while we’re all lightening, rightening and tightening ourselves.

If you’re not happy with who’s staring back at you in the mirror or what number your miserable b*tch of a scale is flashing up a you, believe me when I say that I know where you’re coming from.

But also trust me when I say that it’s not a lost cause, that you can actually make lasting, positive change in your lifestyle and your life.

And believe me when I say this: if you think losing weight is impossible, well… you don’t know Jack Sh*t.

I’ve lost 75 or so pounds over the past year and a half, and I still consider myself a work in progress. I’m proud of what I’ve managed to accomplish, but I have miles to go before I sleep…

When I’m not acting a fool up in here, I’ll be sharing tales from my own personal weight-loss and healthy living safari. And with my “Bodfather” series, I’ll be chronicling the tales of others who are losing like crazy. I even hope to share some more W.I.D.T.H. (“Why I Do This Here”) posts with you, as readers send in their photos sharing why they’re on this health-and-wellness kick.

If you’re here today, chances are you want to better your life and better yourself. I may not be the one who can provide the tools to help you make that happen, but I can tell you that I’ll be there every step of the way with you. What you’re going through, I’m going through.

Me and you. Let’s do this thang!







.








No comments:

Post a Comment