Saturday, January 8, 2011

W.I.D.T.H. Weekend


It's time to say "sayonara" to "Same Old Sh*t" Saturday and say "Howdy Do" to my new don't-feel-like-blogging-on-Saturday feature... "Weekend W.I.D.T.H."

If you're new to these parts, W.I.D.T.H. stands for "Why I Do This Here" and it's a collection of people expressing (sometimes oh-so creatively) their reasons and rationales for trying to lose weight and/or get more healthy.

So each Saturday, I'll post whatever W.I.D.T.H. contributions I get during the week; if I don't get any, I'll re-post some of the hundreds I've already received since I first started running them.

Needless to say, this will be more fun if you'll get off your duff and send me your W.I.D.T.H. note asap. Jot down your answer on a card, a scrap of paper, your hand... and find some way to electronically deliver it to















.

No comments:

Post a Comment