Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm Not Going Anywhere (In a Good Way)

Weekly weigh-in: 216.7
Loss: -.4
Total loss: -75.2
Emotion: Unwavering

I’m planning on living forever.

I mean it – I have no expectation of ever being laid to rest, ever ending my time here on Earth.

I realize that it’s bucking the odds, but my plan is to keep going and going and going.

That’s one more reason I want to be as healthy as I can possibly be.

I don’t want to be flimsy and fragile in the years to come.

Don’t want to be feeble and faint-hearted.

Don’t want to be resigned to a rocker.

If I keep active and stay strong, keep eating right and making smart choices, keep smiling and stay positive, I see no reason why I shouldn’t look forward to all that my long, long future has in store for me.

I plan on living forever.

So far, so good.





.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment