Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fallure is Not An Option (And Not a Word)

Weekly weigh-in: 214.4

Loss: -2.6
Total loss: -77.6
Emotion: Back on track

Last week, I lost my footing.

I stumbled on a business trip out of town, tried to shake it off and then before I got back in step, stumbled some more.

I lost my footing, and then realized that I’d lost my way for more than just the week.

Don’t worry… I’m not planning on getting all weepy and melodramatic here today. I’m well aware that I’ve accomplished some awesome feats over the past 18 months. I’ve lost a good bit of weight. I’ve instilled some fantastic eating and exercise habits. I’ve created a blog that’s turned out to be… well… ummmm… I’ve created a blog.

This week, I got my juice back a little. Ate a little less, moved a little more. Slowed everything down and really thought about what I was doing.

There’s one thing about losing your footing…

It makes you focus on the road right in front of you for a while.

Here’s hoping your week is filled with sensible choices, wild flurries of activity and a laser-like focus on getting the job done.

And here’s hoping mine is, too. 


>

No comments:

Post a Comment